exclusive community provides Sales professionals a discreet forum to
skills, experience and accomplishments.
Please note, we will not identify
an individual without their permission. All are currently
employed. Representing them at their request does not
compromise our relationship with clients.
Contact us if you would like
further information about any individual portrayed below.
Please use the Employer Inquiry Form
and reference the profile identification number.
P&C - Life - Health
professional with extensive technical sales and marketing background
in application software and e-business solutions. Strong ASP
experience in insurance Internet applications. International
* 100% quota achiever.
* $10 million in 1997.
* raised $5 million in venture capital.
* negotiated worldwide distribution and support
agreement with DEC.
* successfully sold to Fortune 100 companies.
Skills: Specific industry knowledge in carrier, agent and
operations sectors of P&C, Life and Health.
Experience: large vendors and Internet start-ups.
Style: strong relationship builder.
Education: B.S. Marketing, MBA International Business
25 years of insurance technology sales and sales management with
exceptional interpersonal/communication and consultative selling
* sold seven figure deals.
* consistent award winner plus Top Producer Award.
* built and managed sales force to exceed quota.
* carried $10 million quota.
Skills: strong at selling to C level - strong on
presentations and demonstrations.
Experience: 25 years in insurance technology business.
Style: exceptional communicator and listener.
Education: B.S. Business
A high energy, proven sales
person who quickly produces results in insurance and banking.
* with IBM, replaced 30 competitive accounts.
* consistent multimillion $$ deal closer.
* over 230% of quota two years at IBM.
* sold millions $$ into NationsBank, PNC, First
Interstate, and others.
* produced 70% of division's sales volume at PMSC.
* initiated successful new marketing techniques at IBM.
Skills: extraordinary negotiating skills, technical
knowledge and industry knowledge.
Experience: very large to smaller companies.
Style: extremely aggressive and active.
Education: B.A. Chemistry MBA
Outstanding software, systems/services and business development
producer in complex health information systems focusing on provider,
payer and managed care environments. Expertise in solutions
for clinical and financial decision support, healthcare e-commerce
and operational applications.