The following are brief profiles of
some of the most successful Sales Executives in the business. This
exclusive community provides these professionals a discreet forum to showcase their
skills, experience and accomplishments.
Please note, we will not identify
an individual without their permission. All are currently
employed. Representing them at their request does not
compromise our relationship with clients.
Contact us if you
have interest in pursuing any individual portrayed below. Please use the
and reference the profile identification number.
P&C Risk Mgmt
executive with extensive experience in all facets of sales and
marketing management related to the financial industry vendors and
their distribution channels.
* lead sales team to $43 million in new sales revenue.
* built the infrastructure of sales and marketing
* created sales plans, recruited, hired and trained
* built partner relationships.
* consistent goal achiever and award winner.
Skills: insurance industry expert P&C and Life.
CPCU, AIM, AAM, AIT, AAI, and passed CIC in six months.
Experience: large and small business cultures.
Style: hands-on sales VP who started with an
Education: B.A. Psychology, M.A. Divinity
senior executive sales officer with e-commerce and extensive software
* led sales team to 20% revenue increase of $18M.
* managed multiple sales forces in different markets.
* managed four sales channels.
* responsible for 150 employees.
* closed $60 million deal with Allstate.
* increased market share including State Farm and
Fortune 500 companies.
* opened business with Travelers, Liberty Mutual, CNA,
Prudential, GEICO, USAA and others.
Skills: software, outsourcing and e-commerce
Experience: large corporations and Internet start-ups.
Style: very disciplined and goal oriented leader.
Ex military intelligence officer.
Education: B.A. Economics
An senior sales executive in financial services software and e-business with strong
sales, management and leadership abilities and a strong track record
of success. A sales officer for 16 years with responsibility
for sales, marketing and business development.
* responsible for $90 million annual sales.
* increased customer base by 2000+ companies.
* built complete strategic business units.
* consistent goal achiever.
* brokered relationships with Microsoft, CIAB and
Skills: relationship building and sales development
Experience: large/small companies - Internet start-ups .
Style: hands-on manager with strong profit orientation.
Education: B.S. Economics B.A. Management Science
A senior officer as CEO, Division President, General Manager, Ex
Sales VP in the P&C software business.