The following are brief profiles of
some of the most successful Sales and Marketing people in the business. This
exclusive community provides these professionals a discreet forum to
skills, experience and accomplishments.
Please note, we will not identify
an individual without their permission. All are currently
employed. Representing them at their request does not
compromise our relationship with clients.
Contact us if you would like
further information about any individual portrayed below.
Please use the Employer Inquiry Form
and reference the profile identification number.
highly motivated and successful insurance technology sales person
with 22 years in the business.
* closed seven figure deals.
* managed territory five years without losing an account.
* increased revenues $15 million.
* sold more than all other sales combined.
Skills: industry expertise
* P&C, Life and reinsurance
* licensed agent
Experience: mostly smaller vendors as sales person, regional
sales manager and VP sales.
Style: aggressive, hard working...must achieve quota.
Education: B.A. Political Science
P&C - Life
Consistent top producer. Very high energy sales achiever with
great large scale
development, outsourcing, ERP and e-solutions sales experience.
* seven and eight figure selling years.
* negotiated $10 deal this year for wireless
* development of strategic partnership/channels.
* major account management.
Skills: strong relationship selling skills in insurance - P&C and
Life - CLU and ChFC. Plus SME.
Experience: global with large vendors.
Style: strong relationship generator and very strong closer.
Education: EDP and Accounting
A proven insurance technology sales professional in
consultative selling with strong territory and account management
* closed eight figure deals.
* multiple Presidents Club awards.
* national sales leader.
* high end success with National Accounts.
Skills: outsourcing, mid-range hardware and Ethernet/Token
Experience: large and small vendor. Big Five.
Style: self starter who works well alone or collaborative.
Education: B.A. Accounting
- Life - Health
definite winner with 15 years of successful sales experience in
e-business, consulting, outsourcing and insurance software
industries. Solid in complex e-business and e-technology
consulting and solution development.
* consistent multi-million $$ quota achiever.
* negotiated long-term engagements with 3 of top ten
Life insurance companies.
* consistent largest deal producer in company.
* licensed P&C, Life and Health agent.
* prominent member of national insurance associations.
* strong sales management skills.
* proficient in strategic sales planning.
* excellent communication and organizational skills.
Experience: large, mid and small companies.
Style: professional, enthusiastic, assertive,
Education: B.S. Business and Insurance